Ad header

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Heres To Filled Tags

Saturday morning we had deer running all over the place. I think Fridays almost 3 inches of rain pushed the deer North and through the property. I saw at least 15 and one of the Uncles stated he saw 25 or better. Of the deer I saw none really presented me with a good shot and as the morning went on I decided I would end the season with a nice young doe. I think along with the buck from earlier in the season the freezer will be well rounded out. I had a couple of young doe milling around my stand for 30 minutes so I finished the season and headed back to the farm house. Needles Uncle C helped to bring the deer back to the house on his old school 200M 3 wheeler. I have enjoyed the hunting this season and I just have one wish for next year. I wish we could luck out into some good weather, the last couple of years have had some good days but others have been terrible. Thirteen inches of snow or 3 inches of rain. Deer season may change a lot next year as the property has been contracted to be logged. Next year maybe a toss up. Hope everyone had a successful and safe hunting season.

No comments:

Post a Comment